Re: Intermountain ART reefer

W.R.Dixon

pierreoliver2003 wrote:
Brian,
I had a similar experience about a year and a half ago with an
undecorated 12 panel 40' boxcar kit from Intermountain.
Parts like bracket grabs were poorly registered, excess flash, etc.
The biggest error was the registration pins on the car ends. Somehow
the mold halves had slipped to more than a scale 6". Requiring that
the pins be filed off and the end glued without them. Not a terribly
big deal, but rather annoying. Certainly not the kind of thing I'd
come to expect from Intermountain.
And did you contact InterMountain for a replacement? Why not?

Bill