Re: HO Brass air hoses. Was: Air hose bracket and air hose part

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Current brass air hose products:
Cal Scale #190-277 4/$2.95
PSC #3150 6/$2.25

I have been attempting to get some "bulk" quotes in an effort to make these more affordable.

From Bowser I have been able to get an approximate quote of about $0.25/air hose/angle cock in a batch of 200 minimum ($50). This would be their Cal Scale #190-277. The pricing is predicated on it being a "coat tail" order for other castings, and in this regard, the delivery time would be about anywhere up to several months.

BTW, the casting would be done in China, hence the long timetable.

I have made similar inquiry to PSC re: their #3150 air hoses, but although promised a reply, I have yet to receive one.

Stay tuned.

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD