From: pierreoliver2003
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:04 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: questions for Ted Culotta

The CN Fowlers have been photographed on Arch-bar trucks, "Bettendorf"
style, as well as "Simplex Bolster" trucks. Life-Like was offering
Simplex Bolster trucks, but a recent attempt by my local hobby shop to
order some from Walthers meet with failure. However TrueLine Trains is
showing on their website that they are now offering a Simplex Bolster
truck. Can't find the URL right now. Will continue looking.
Pierre Oliver