SAL B-7 Box Coming in BOTH S Scale AND HO!!!

John Degnan <Scaler164@...>

Everyone is probably already familiar with my efforts to get the SAL's B-7 Round Roof (or Turtle-Back), 19000-19499 series boxcars produced in my new scale of interest - S scale. But I have just this morning received comfirmation from my manufacturer that this model will definitely be offered in HO as well. The S scale version will come first (hopefully by the end of this year), and the HO version second (date still to be determined).

ALL reservations should be made with Jim King (jimking3@charter.net) of www.smokymountainmodelworks.com. And if anyone has any photographs of these cars you can offer as helps for this project and its accompanying, promotional web page (below), they should be sent to myself (scaler164@comcast.net) AND Jim King.

Promotional Web Page:
http://www.trainweb.org/seaboard/SALRoundRoofBoxCarProject.htm

If one man can make it happen in S scale, surely there is enough interest amongst HO scalers to see this car made in HO. So send Jim and e-mail and let him know how many you'd like to have!

John Degnan
Scaler164@comcast.net
The Seaboard Air Line Information Collective and Photo Archive
www.trainweb.org/seaboard or
www.trainweb.org/seabonard/index.htm
P.S. ALSO coming in S and HO : SAL LOW-Side Gondolas!!!