Re: Kits? Yep...they're still with us

rfederle@...

Might as well throw Walthers and Red Ball out there too.

Robert Federle
---- Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...> wrote:

Guyz,

Allow me to fill in 3 more; Megow, Kaisner, and Laconia.
Fred Freitas

ljack70117@... wrote:
Did I see John English in the list?
Thank you
Larry Jackman
Boca Raton FL
ljack70117@...
I was born with nothing and
I have most of it left

On Feb 3, 2007, at 10:40 AM, <rfederle@...> <rfederle@...>
wrote:

And Armand, you forgot Quality Craft, Suydam and Penn Line to name
a few more.

Robert Federle
---- "A. Premo" <armprem@...> wrote:
Tony,You forgot to mention Silver Streak , Central
Valley ,Globe and
Mantua to name a few others.Armand Premo