Will value of dollar and oil prices bring back kits?

colormydreams2 <LMP@...>

I watched an interesting financial show this morning where the guest
was talking about the trillions of dollars that we have in debt to
other nations is coming back to haunt us. Will the Chinese have so
many American dollars that we will start building kits for them? Will
$100 a barrel oil run up the cost of model cars that we will build our
own kits instead of shipping them overseas, assembling them then
shipping them back here? Will we have lost all our skills of assembly?
One O scaler who still sniffs glue,
Ken Towler