From: "Tim O'Connor" <timoconnor@mediaone.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Greenville gons

Al, my Sunshine measures about 8'8" vs 9'2" for the P2K model. Margin of
error
+/- 2" due to measuring with a ruler.

At 11:11 PM 2/7/01 -0600, you wrote:
OK, so now I'm getting familiar with the gons. Turns out both Erie and
Nickel Plate used them for containers. Unfortunately, the Sunshine
version
is much too narrow (8'10" vs 9'6" for the prototype). Can anyone measure
up
the width of a Life Like? I don't have one. Thanks.
Westerfield

Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@mediaone.net>
Marlborough, Massachusetts