Re: Who Produced the First Resin Kit in HO?

Jerry Dziedzic

Green resin? Was that an earlier product than the metal-filled 1201
G22 Pennsy gon that I busted half a dozen drill bits on so long ago?

That gon soldiers on faithfully here, though most every time we
couple onto it another chip flies off into the etric. The car
certainly satisfies the old ICC requirements of a rebuild. I doubt
that there's much more left of the original than the rivet holes.

My very best, Al and Patricia. Your kits raised the bar of modeling
standards. More importantly, you've always been very gracious to me,
on the rare occasions that we meet or we correspond. Good health!

Jerry Dziedzic
Pattenburg, NJ

--- In STMFC@..., Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...>
wrote:

On Feb 7, 2007, at 3:56 PM, Westerfield wrote:

My kits were the first in wide distribution.
Certainly no argument there, Al, and I'm proud to say I was one of
your
earliest customers, back in the fragile green resin era.

Richard Hendrickson