From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On
Behalf Of Justin Kahn
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 10:19 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] DL&W

Um, Tom, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am pretty
sure the DL&W
didn't have any USRA 0-8-0's; their only 0-8-0's, as I
recall, were the
homebuilts from 4-6-2's to keep the shop crews employed during the
Depressions. Now the ERIE had USRA-type 0-8-0's...
Sorry to have to deal with the head end of a freight train
rather than the
contents.
Jace Kahn, General Manager
Ceres and Canisteo RR Co.

I have a buddy that just purchased a Proto-2000 USRA 0-8-0
switcher that
apparently is a match for the 0-8-0's that the Lackawanna
used. He is
asking if anyone knows who makes accurate DL&W decals for steam
locomotives. He advises that the Champ set lettering for the
tender is
too large and cannot be used.

If anyone has an idea of what would be correct to use,
please advise.
Thanking you all in advance!

Tom Olsen
Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and
more on your
Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A
0701