Re: NKP 22100 DD 40' boxcar from NKPHS

Bill McCoy

Thanks Dean and Brian. This looks like more of a project than I want
to get into considering the number of unbuilt cars in the kit bunker.
I like the NKP but it isn't a core railroad for me and I have other
NKP representative cars so this one will go on the block for $10.00
plus postage. Thanks.

If any one is interested pleas contact me off line at
wpmccoy@...

Bill McCoy
Jax, FL

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian J Carlson" <brian@...> wrote:

The car is a stand in at best. The prototype cars had Murphy roofs,
and
dreadnaught ends are best described as 2.5-3-2.5 ends since as Dean
mentions
the panels seem is in the middle of a wide rib. 22000-22249 have
Peacock
Handbrakes, and 22250-22349 have Ureco hand brakes. Various cars in
the
series were renumbered over the years for Autoparts service. The
side
panel and door opening count are correct.
Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY