Dalman users list

Brian Leppert <b.leppert@...>

Shawn Beckert wrote

Well, I tried searching the archives to get an idea of which type
of Dalman was more common, plain bolster or lateral motion. I
found little information on this. So, if I have a lot of steam-era kits
in the closet (and I do) what percentage of each design should I
have on hand: 50/50, 25/75? Some other proportion?
Available from Tahoe Model Works is a two page list of cars equipped with Dalman 2 Level trucks, divided between plain and lateral motion, and including HO resin and plastic freight cars matching the prototypes. This was compiled from what books and magazines I have, so is not complete, but should be useful.

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
5801 Sheep Drive # 7
Carson City, NV 89701