Apology

Richard Hendrickson

On Feb 11, 2007, at 8:25 AM, Mike Brock wrote:

Guys,
Note that Richard said...

"If you're interested
in seeing an inventory of what I'm offering, e-mail me OFF LIST,
please, and I'll send it by return e-mail."

OFF LIST means not on the STMFC. The 1200+ members don't need to know about
your transactions. Before this develops into another 10 or so
messages...Thanks.
To make matters worse, apparently someone on the list asked for my inventory via the list last night, not in an off-list message, and when I responded to them I inadvertently posted my inventory to the entire list. My apologies for inflicting it on y'all and wasting a bunch of bandwidth. I'll try to be more careful so it doesn't happen again.

Richard Hendrickson