Re: Kits/Models For Sale

Richard Hendrickson

On Feb 11, 2007, at 5:10 AM, Gary E. Ray wrote:

Hi Richard,

I will take the following if not already sold.
Gary, I'm rapidly being cleaned out - talk about a feeding frenzy! - but the following are still available. Let me know if you want them.

Sunshine
7.1 Mather 40' composite box car, Chicago & Illinois Midland.
7.2 Mather 40' composite box car, Illinois Northern.
7.4 Mather 40' composite box car, Chicago & Eastern Illinois.
IHC #3503 molded styrene factory with loading silos. $4.00
Model Power #455 molded styrene Burlington Mills factory. $4.00

Richard Hendrickson