Accurate STMFC freight car list

Paul Hillman

Is there being a list kept/generated by anyone listing all of the
currently available freight cars being produced which are accurate to
the STMFC period, as they become available?

I mean, when kits or RTR's are presented by any company, are their
accurate productions being verified and listed by someone on this list?

Westerfield, F&C and Sunshine are a "given" for accuracy, but it is
often stated ,in this list, that "so and so's" cars only apply to RR's
X & Y, but not their A, B or C RR's, as the manufacturer has advertised.

If this hasn't yet been accumulated, I would think that it would be a
very helpful thing, for both us modelers & the manufacturers to have
reference to.

Thanks, Paul Hillman