Whats a 1913 "Barber" Truck?

leedennegar

I'm scratchbuilding a number of models based on diagrams from the
Erie's 1913 freight car roster. Some of the diagrams say the cars have
"archbar" or "Fox" trucks, but many of them say "Barber trucks".

I know Barber was a manufacturer, and produced many different types
over the years. The best known are the S-2 models which are way to
modern for 1913.

Anybody have an inkling what these trucks looked like? I'm guessing
they were some sort of cast-steel side frames, but L-section?
T-section? U-section? Any pics of pre-WWI Erie prototypes?

Thanks for your ideas!