From: ljack70117@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, 22 February, 2007 10:33
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Chalk marks

Did I tell you about the night the yard clerk check an out bound
train and had one car they could not find any paper work on it. They
looked every. So someone said call Joe ( he was the clerk that just
went off duty) he will know about it. So they did and he said it was
going to Kansas City. They then ask him what was in it and he said to
put it down a lumber. They said that can not be as this was a tank
car. Joe said "Why do you care. You do not have to unload it".
Big grin.
Thank you
Larry Jackman
Boca Raton FL