Re: Chalk marks

Paul Hillman

I used to use white, type-writer correction tape. It may come in other
colors. Lay it on the car and write anything you want with a sharp
enough pencil or other object.

I haven't done this for a long time, but I have cars from several years
ago that still have my markings I made. Don't remember if I dull-coated
it afterwards.

I don't know if it's still made with all the modern printer systems
that there are now. I suppose it still is. I'll check with Office
Depot, etc.

Paul Hillman

--- In STMFC@..., Barry Roth <barry_roth@...> wrote:

Thank you, Tim and Ben. I will probably try the pencil route before
trying to get the dried black ink out of my finest Rapidograph pens!
Tim, what do you mean by "pigment-based"? If I remember right, colored
pencils have a binder that is oily or waxy (they are, literally, closer
kin to crayons than to graphite pencils) and does make them stick.

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.