easy to do, very quick, and effective. I bought them at a local 'paper store'.

From: "Paul & Bernice Hillman" <chris_hillman@...>

Thank you, Tim and Ben. I will probably try the pencil route before
trying to get the dried black ink out of my finest Rapidograph pens!
Tim, what do you mean by "pigment-based"? If I remember right, colored
pencils have a binder that is oily or waxy (they are, literally, closer
kin to crayons than to graphite pencils) and does make them stick.