ljack70117@...
I was born with nothing and
I have most of it left

On Feb 24, 2007, at 7:50 AM, George Hollwedel wrote:

True, media mail must not have any advertising. If you can convince he/she
that they are old and out dated it might fly

George Hollwedel-Postal Technician

----- Original Message -----
From: <ljack70117@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Mainline Modeler back issue sale

Do not let the PO Clerk know you are shipping magazines as media
mail. That is a NO NO.
Thank you
Larry Jackman
Boca Raton FL
ljack70117@...
I was born with nothing and
I have most of it left

On Feb 24, 2007, at 3:29 AM, Andy Carlson wrote:

I have found that up to 5 issues fit in a $4.05 flat mail envelope,
and $1.00 will ship a single magazine by media mail.

I have the following issues of Hundman's Mailine Modeler magazines
offered for sale. More than one copy is noted with an (*), all
others are limited to single copies. Priced at $2.00 each, plus
$4.05 priority shipping for up to 5 issues, or $1.00 media mail for
1 issue. If more than one copy is desired, I will quote the
shipping charge. All are in good condition. Better than good issues
will be marked with a (+), while slightly less than good condition
will earn a (-). Contact me at <midcentury@...> Thanks,
-Andy

1980...Sep/Oct*+
1981...Jan/Feb*+ Mar/Apr May/Jun*
1982...Jan/Feb+ April+ Aug/Sep*+- Oct-
1983...Aug
1984...Jul+ Sep+ Oct+ Dec*+-
1985...May+ Oct+ Nov+ Dec*+
1986...Jun+ Oct Nov+
1987...Jan Apr+ Oct*+
1988...Mar+
1989...Apr Jun+ Sep
1990...Jan*+ Apr+ Jun Sep+
1991...NONE
1992...Mar* Jun*+ Aug Oct+

~-->
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email
design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/9MtolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Links

~-->