Brass Wire For Detailing

rgs0554

Hi, To expand upon the original query. Tichy Train Group in its CMA division Offers
phosphor bronze wire in .006, .008, .010, .012,.015, .020, .025 and .032 sizes. It comes in
approximately eight inch lengths. Each size is packed several pieces in a protective tube. If
I remember correctly, a direct order to Tichy is discounted 20% and receives free shipping if
it totals over $50. A wire order can be combined with kits and detail pieces order to reach
the $50 amount. I prefer phosphor bronze to brass wire because it is considerably more
ductile than brass. I'ver never had it breaking while bending as I've experienced with brass
wire. Regards, Don Smith