From: "jaley" <jaley@pcocd2.intel.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Bob Liljestrand's ear

On Mar 15, 12:12pm, destron@vcn.bc.ca wrote:
Here's a suggestion - If you can't go to Springfield how about
Prototype Rails in Cocoa Beach next January? Bob will almost
certainly be there, and at Naperville in October.
Cocoa Beach is in Florida? Next January might be a possibility, though
it's a ways off yet. I live in British Columbia, and manage to go back
east maybe once a year (this year being an exceptional case, made a
short
trip in January, and heading to SC in June).
I have to caution you: Cocoa Beach in January can have horrible weather:
mid- to upper-70's, or even low 80's, and no clouds to shield you from
the
sun.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley