Re: Santa Fe Map Question

Bill Vaughn

If memory serves me right one class of Santa Fe PS-1 were reversed. There were also some paint shop bo bo's.

up4024 <thekays100@...> wrote: I read in MR a few issues back a question about which side of the car
the ATSF put the map and which side it put the slogan. According to
MR (and confirmed in the Champ decal catalog), when you face the side
of the car with the slogan, the brake wheel is on the right.

I checked my cars, and they followed that rule, EXCEPT for one, an
Kadee PS-1 40' El Capitan box, which was reversed.

Do all ATSF map cars follow that rule, or was Kadee correct?

Steve Kay