From: hawk0621@sbcglobal.net
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Bob Liljestrand's ear

On Mar 15, 2007, at 6:12 PM, cobrapsl@aol.com wrote:

Bill,
I find this tread somewhat interesting in that I bought a list of
Bob's Photos from Bob himself at Cocco Beach this year. At the time of
purchase he explained that it was no where complete , but it was a
start. I thanked him and encouraged him to continue the effort as
there was a large demand for it.

Paul Lyons
Laguna Niguel, CA
Paul,
Bob called me about a week before the Cocoa Beach meet and asked if I
would send him a copy of my Excel photo listing that I compiled from
photos that either Pat Wider or I bought over the past 6 years. Are the
first two items on your list identify an unnumbered milk car for
Sheffield Farms and a flat car with unknown reporting marks with number
123200? If so, that's the list I provided Bob.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins