Re: Prototype Photos

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Ray Price wrote:
I am trying to find out some information on a fellow who used to sell freight car photos. His name was Frank M. Ellington and he used to be located in Panora, Iowa. I purchased some photos from him about 10 years ago. As I recall,his photos were from the American Car & Foundry's St. Charles, MO factory. Does anyone know if he still offers his photos, or if someone else may have taken over his files. Any info appreciated.
Ray, Frank has not sold photos for some years. He has age issues (I don't know whether it is Alzheimer's or not) and cannot do printing or shipping any more. Whether anyone else is making Frank's fine collection accessible, I don't know. Hopefully someone on the list will know more.

Publishers of books on railroad history