air dry at least?

From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

The idea that cars would "be dried out by running them with open
hatches" is something I raised with the retired head of PFE's Car
Department. He answered, "What for?" The cars were irreversibly damp
inside, and any shipper who might use them knew that. You might dry
them by storing them with open doors and hatches at Tucson for a summer
month; otherwise . . .