From: rayswm05
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:35 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Prototype Photos

Hello,
I am trying to find out some information on a fellow who used to sell
freight car photos. His name was Frank M. Ellington and he used to be
located in Panora, Iowa. I purchased some photos from him about 10
years ago. As I recall,his photos were from the American Car &
Foundry's St. Charles, MO factory. Does anyone know if he still offers
his photos, or if someone else may have taken over his files. Any info
appreciated.
Thanks,
Ray Price