Re: U of Cal library

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Has anyone gone through the many other photos? Any other freight car photos?
Yes, very many. They have a category called "Railroad" with over 1500 images (many emphasizing locomotives or depots), but many other categories include railroad views among others, both passenger and freight. I haven't tried searching by "freight cars," but I have the impression that the search engine just searches titles, i.e. there are no metadata tags, so I doubt it would help to search that way.

Publishers of books on railroad history