Re: U of Cal library

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Bob Chaparro wrote:
There are some additional railroad photos. Searches using the terms "railroad", "santa fe", "southern pacific", "union pacific", "freight", "station", etc will bring them out.
I would say there are MANY additional railroad photos.

Many of the captions appear to be correct but there are some errors as to places, dates and details that I recognized.
Let them know, Bob. We should all share knowledge when it can help with something like this. Many photos also have no caption at all. If you know something about location or subject, let them know.

Publishers of books on railroad history