Re: Going Bananas ...

Peter J. McClosky <pmcclosky@...>

Dave Nelson wrote:
A search thru the archives will turn up several old threads where banana
shipments were discussed in detail. I don't recall if any dealt with
your question specifically but there certain was discussion about ports,
preferred carriers, shipment routes, service levels, and the obligatory
side track of why Richard and Tony don't like the Pennsy. 8-)

Dave Nelson
===

David, David, David...

How can you say that Tony doesn't like the Pennsy?

I was once at a meeting where Tony gave a talk on Modeling the Pennsy!

It was titled (some like) "Modeling the Pennsy... Without Brain Damage" ;>)

Peter
"With Tongue firmly held in cheek!!"

Peter J. McClosky
http://home.earthlink.net/~pmcclosky