Re: Going Bananas ...

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Larry Jackman wrote:
I totally disagree with you on color and taste. Anything past yellow with a bit of green in is beyond good taste. I love them green with the yellow just starting to break. But that is me. Black is ready for the garbage pail. But my wife will eat most any color banana.
There is, of course, no accounting for taste <g>. If you ever have a banana daiquiri in the tropics, Larry, don't watch them make it: they use a really black banana (inside as well as outside) to get the really intense, sweet banana fruit taste. In my opinion, it's a GREAT drink. But then, I do like bananas, while my wife is happy to skip anything with bananas in it.
Maybe Mike can help here--is this conceivably getting off topic ???

Publishers of books on railroad history