Re: Going Bananas ...

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Peter J. McClosky wrote:
David, David, David...
How can you say that Tony doesn't like the Pennsy?
I was once at a meeting where Tony gave a talk on Modeling the Pennsy!
It was titled (some like) "Modeling the Pennsy... Without Brain Damage" ;>)
Yep, that's the exact title. A true Pennsy freight car expert, Gary Rauch, sat through it once (it DOES contain some abuse of Pennsy shortcomings), and afterwards I asked him, with a little trepidation, what he thought. "Well," he said, with downcast eyes, "it hurt but it was all true."

Publishers of books on railroad history