Moody's Industrial Manual

Dave & Libby Nelson <muskoka@...>

Came across the wire. The date is a late for my interests -- these usually
sell for $65....

1. Moody's Industrial Manual American and Foreign 1958 by Moody, John New
Haven, CN, Moody's Investor Service: 1958 Not Stated Hardback, 4to, 2963 pp.
The spine on this book is very weak. Shipping is at cost due to weight of
book. Boards edge worn. Boards bumped. Boards scuffed. Boards faded. Spine
stained. Spine ends bumped. Spine creased. Good Book/No Dust Jacket.
The price of the book is US$ 45.00 See all our books at
http://www.dustybookworm.com
Please reference the seller's book # 4322 when ordering.

2. Moody's Industrial Manual, American and Foreign; 1954

8. Moody's Industrial Manual, June 1965, American and Foreign
9. Moody's Industrial Manual, 1962, American and Foreign

Dave Nelson