Re: question about truss rods and brake wheel staffs

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Tim O'Connor wrote:
Read the post Tony. "Black Hawk" is the name of a PRODUCT brand
name, not the name of a company. Why can't you just agree that
advertising PRODUCTS on freight cars was completely legal in the
1950's? I can recite more examples if you like.
Best read it yet again, Tim. This time note the word "Ham." "Black Hawk" is a brand name. If you can't distinguish that from a product, I give up trying to crack your stubbornness.

Publishers of books on railroad history