Re: Heinz Vinegar Cars.

Allen Cain <allencain@...>

Overland did a nice brass model and they pop up on Ebay periodically but
expect to pay around $150 when you see one.

Sunshine models also did one that I expect would be excellent but I have not
seen one other than pictures. Expect to make a significant investment of
around $50 which is much less than the brass models but there are skills
required to build these wonderful kits.

AHM has a plastic model of these cars which obviously will be the lowest
price option.

I will leave it to the more knowledgeable on the list to offer input as to
which model is the most accurate for I do not know.

Good luck in the search!

Allen Cain