have the photos, sorry.

From: www.rogersarkansas.com
In the late 1800s and early 1900s, orchards surrounded Rogers. Along the
railroad tracks were produce houses, apple evaporators where apples were
sliced and dried, and an enormous apple-cider-vinegar plant. ..... By the
1920s, Rogers had grown to over 3,000 residents. The Apple Blossom
Festivals, held each spring from 1923 through 1927, attracted thousands of
people to Rogers to see the floats, tour the orchards in bloom, and see the
Apple Blossom Queen crowned. But year after year bad weather plagued the
events. The apple industry itself also was in decline since disease and
insects had begun to wreak havoc in the orchards. The festival ended, and
soon poultry replaced apples as the main agricultural product.

It apparently was a Speas Vinegar plant:
http://www.speasvinegar.com/olgregory/ This site has a few historic photos.

Doug Harding
Iowa Central Railroad
www.iowacentralrr.org