From: espeeac12
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:27 PM
Subject: [STMFC] An unusual car needs identification!

All,

I just purchased this obscure metal kit, already assembled and decaled
by somebody else.
-Does anybody have an Idea as to the manufacturer of this kit?
-Secondly, can you provide any information on the Ill. River Packet
Co.?
-Thirdly, how long did these survive on the Rails?
-What type of boxcar is this?
-Lastly, does anybody know where I can find a photo of the real car?

Here's a link (with photos to the car)
http://www.trains.com/TRC/CS/forums/1080548/ShowPost.aspx#1080548

I've already searched all over the internet and turned up empty-handed.

-Miles