Re: preparation of styrene kits for painting

Paul Hillman

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "James F. Brewer" <jfbrewer@...> wrote:

I currently use Aluminum Oxide; I've purchased a bag of Baking Soda,
per the suggestion of another list member, and intend to try it out
eventually.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD

I have a Paasche "Air Eraser"/Sandblaster, but haven't used it for
quite some time. I'm getting all my "stuff" set up again and even need
to get another air-compressor. But what PSI have you been using for
sandblasting? I tried using Aluminum Oxide only before, but I recall
not getting good results.

The compressor I had was a very small one for spray-painting, and I
think it may not have produced enough PSI or Volume.

Thanks, Paul Hillman