Re: NYC Steel Boxcars, New Models?

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

I think Richard got the names a little mixed up as keeping track of these things is not easy, given the structure of the companies (see next sentence.) Sun is a company that does consulting, primarily to BLI/PCM/Factory Direct, who we all know sells through dealers and direct. These NYC cars will be offered, I think, by Precision Craft when they are released. As Richard intimated, this project has been going for some time now. BLI/PCM had some other more pressing things on their collective plate so this ended up on the back burner for awhile.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(203) 747-0190 ***NEW NUMBER***