Re: NYC Steel Boxcars, New Models?

Richard Hendrickson

On Apr 10, 2007, at 5:57 AM, Ted Culotta wrote:

I think Richard got the names a little mixed up as keeping track of
these things is not easy, given the structure of the companies (see
next sentence.) Sun is a company that does consulting, primarily to
BLI/PCM/Factory Direct, who we all know sells through dealers and
direct. These NYC cars will be offered, I think, by Precision Craft
when they are released. As Richard intimated, this project has been
going for some time now. BLI/PCM had some other more pressing things
on their collective plate so this ended up on the back burner for
awhile.
All correct, and thanks for the clarification, Ted. I've never been
able to keep all those guys straight in my head.

Richard Hendrickson