From: Anthony Thompson
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, 11 April, 2007 14:36
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: NYC Steel Boxcars, New Models?

Elden Gatwood wrote:
> There are dozens of cars the NYC and P&LE rostered that no one
has
> ever touched. I don't understand, as they would sure be
welcome.

In the first sentence, replace "NYC and P&LE" with your
favorite
road, and it's a sentiment practically everyone on this list
will
share. <g>

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705
www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail,
thompson@...
Publishers of books on railroad history