X29 Pants (!) on eBay

pullmanboss <tgmadden@...>

I've been watching a Red Caboose L&NE X29 kit on eBay. The "ending
soon" email notice just arrived and, as always, it includes a listing
of "Similar Items on eBay". There are five various RC X29's on the
list, plus a red caboose from Atlas and another from Marx. Plus
one "ST. JOHNS BAY KHAKI PANTS SIZE 22W (40X29)". I did a quick "what
the..." before I saw that "X29" nested in the description.

So, if any of you SPFs want some freight car pants, eBay's got a pair
for you! Or go after the L&NE kit - I'm waiting for Ted's version.

Tom Madden