Re: GN 12 panel take 3

leakinmywaders

I wrote
The two SP prototype classes of 12-panel box cars DID have the thin
top stiffener. I hope IM did not remove that stiffener in order to
model the SP cars <g>.
Tim O'Connor replied:
Tony, this one doesn't.

http://www.speedwitch.com/Images/models/sp21622.jpg
Perhaps we are descending into the Swamp of Definitions.....

Hey, I am just relieved to find out I am not the only one confused by
this conversation! I'm in good company this time...;-)

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT
(*sitting here wondering there the GN-built SP&S 12-panels fit in,
having heard at least two conflicting accounts on their ends from
other sources...but perhaps now is not quite time to ask*)