C&NW

Justin Kahn

I second the motion: I used one of his O scale sets to letter an old Atlas PS-1, and good lettering greatly improved the whole car.
A sort of related question I have been meaning to ask: since I recently relocated to Winona and St Peter country, my interest in the railroad history of the area has increased, although not enough to join the C&NWHS (too many northeastern roads to spend resources on, plus my first love, shortlines). So far as I can tell, there is no yahoo listgroup for the C&NW?
Jace Kahn

Clark, in case you don't know, Greg Komar makes a wonderful set
of lettering for the CGW "PS-0" but I think he mistakenly calls it PS1
or something else, so modelers may not know it's out there.

Tim O'
Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/