Re: Steam Era cars posted on Fallen Flags.

Chet French <cfrench@...>

Chet French wrote:
The reporting marks for forty 29'-3" IL covered hoppers that were
marked Central Soya Co., Inc., or McMillen Feed Mills, and were
around
the midwest in the 1950's.
Excellent report, Chet <g>. Some of us enjoy having NS cars
in
our fleets (the earlier one, of course) and we could have CSX too.
But
now we need the decals! anyone ready for that project?
I just checked the Bowser website and they offer a black McMillen
Feed Mill car with CSX 104 reporting mark and number, kit #55619, and
a gray CSX 124 with no other lettering, kit 55877. I am not sure how
accurate these cars are. Cars were numbered 100-139.

Chet French
Dixon, IL