WWII photos of loads

Don Worthy

Hey ya'll someone was asking about traffic and or type of loads during WWII.
This shot was made in 41' at the International plant. Notice the many tractors for the Army. More so, note the many farm tractors that are going out. Farming was a major business for the war effort. My family recieved extra rashion tickets for gas, sugar and other items so the farm could operate at full speed.
Well there is a pile of stuff out there but, you do have to dig. Sometimes, in places you wouldn't think would have railroad stuff.
If this photo doesn't show up in the note, I'll post it in the group photo section.
Don Worthy
Ivey, Ga.

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.