From: Francis Pehowic
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Athearn Pulpwod Car

I am not sure if this is the proper list but because the car is metal I would think it is an older car. I have a chance to buy an Athearn metal 53' pulpwood car ($15). I have never heard of this car. The only pulpwood car I know they made is a 40' plastic model.

Can anyone be of help? The man is reputable but cannot scan a photo and time is a factor.

Thanks!
Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.