Re: Athearn Pulpwod Car

cripete <pjboylanboylan@...>

Regarding this model-
NIXON ENTERPRISES has a built kit for ATHEARN's
No. A-607 kit; of this KCS pulpwood car, on their website
for $15.95 plus shipping.
Good-Luck, Peter Boylan

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Francis Pehowic <fapjr53@...> wrote:

I am not sure if this is the proper list but because the car is
metal I would think it is an older car. I have a chance to buy an
Athearn metal 53' pulpwood car ($15). I have never heard of this car.
The only pulpwood car I know they made is a 40' plastic model.

Can anyone be of help? The man is reputable but cannot scan a
photo and time is a factor.

Thanks!
Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.