info.

From: "Garth G. Groff" <ggg9y@...>
Ed,

The CSRM still offers photos from their collection. I recently purchased
three prints, and the total bill with shipping was $50. IIRC, the
printing charge for 5 X 7s was about $11 each, plus the cost have having
a negative made for one of the prints (something like $10 extra). The
prints arrived at my house in about two weeks. The print quality was
very good, and the service was superb. I think the price was quite
reasonable.

They will take orders by e-mail or by phone, and accept credit cards,
checks or (in person) cash.