Re: California state RR museum

Garth G. Groff <ggg9y@...>

Tony,

The main door has always been locked until 1 p.m. when I've been there. I assume that you need to make special arrangements to get in earlier.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

Anthony Thompson wrote:

The library is only open from 1-5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
They will allow you to come into the library from 9 AM onward, but they will only retrieve requested materials from 1-5. If they have already retrieved your requests before you arrive, you can start working with them at 9 AM--they just won't do NEW requests until 1 PM.

Publishers of books on railroad history