1932 ARA Boxcar book

destron@...

Picked it up yesterday as a bit of a splurge... haven't read the text yet,
but just the pictures are worth the price. This is exactly the sort of
thing I've always hoped to see in a book. Lots of info, lots of good
detail shots, lots of photos of different cars of the same class, so that
differences between individual cars can be seen.

I have a question as to one of the pictures. On page 30, there's a picture
in which behind the ARA car can be partially seen a car marked "Pullman
Car...", which has rather interesting-looking trucks. Does anyone know
anything more about this car?

Frank Valoczy